- Shipping & Delivery
Due to Shipping constraints –We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Shipping Times/ Delivery
Guaranteed delivery times are for the amount of time the package spent in transit. That is, pulling and preparing to ship inventory can take time, and is not included in the determination of how long a package was in shipment.
Choosing FedEx Next Day Air, FedEx 2 Day or UPS expedited service causes your package to be flagged, and we’ll do everything possible to ship your product quickly.
Delays due to weather, or other unusual circumstances are not refundable.
Phillipssteel.com uses both FedEx and UPS depending on the size and the designed shipping address of the location. Packages under 150 pounds are shipped via FedEx or UPS depending on the best cost we can provide to you, our valued customer.
It is important to choose Business or Residential delivery correctly. The customer will be held responsible for additional charges if either the wrong address is selected or the wrong type of delivery. Any claims regarding shipment of the specific product must be filed within 5 days of delivery. Claims filed after 5 days may not be honored.
Should your items arrive damaged, it is important that you refuse the shipment and indicate to the driver that the shipment is damaged.
At times, Phillips Steel may offer shipping promotions or deals. These promotions are limited to items below 150 lbs, and which meet our certain size and packaging constraints. Items that cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground do not qualify for these promotions.
- Privacy & Security
- Phillips Steel Company collects and uses information that you provide via email, phone or by mail when a question is posed or an order placed. All personal information such as email and street/city addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, or credit or debit card numbers, mortgage on machinery or equipment, bank accounts, credit or reference information given out or provided in Phillips Steel Company's Business Credit Account Agreement Disclosure regarding persons or entities listed in said agreement/disclosure, is kept confidential and is not shared with anyone except in order to determine credit worthiness.
- Any information we collect from our customers is only used for determination of customer credit, responses to customer inquiries or for marketing purposes to notify consumers/customers about promotions or updates to our products and services. Periodic email/mailings may be made to provide you with information on new products and company services. Telephone numbers identified on-line may be used to send information regarding any quote requests or orders information given on-line for marketing surveys or if we need to verify information. Except as set forth above, no personal confidential data or personal identification information is provided to anyone outside our company. Please call Phillips Steel Company at (562) 435-7571 to determine any material changes that have been made to this policy since its effective date. Effective: February 1, 2012
- Returns & Replacements
- Phillips Steel offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment. You can use this page to learn about our return policies. Most items sold on Phillipssteel.com follow our general returns policies, but some products such as metals have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Requirements for a Full Refund:
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- All items must have their UPC or Serial numbers visible
- We do not offer any refunds on steel orders.
- You will be refunded in 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return. We also offer replacements and exchanges If you receive a damaged or defective item, we'll ship you a placement of that exact item, once your defect is returned. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different size or color or item in your cart.