Bar / Pipe Threading
- Threads 1/4"-2" pipe at 36 RPM and 2 1/2"-4" at 12 RPM.
- The 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- An induction motor insures sound levels well within the limits set by the regulating authorities.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- 1/4"-2" Universal Die Head; 2 1/2"-4" receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
- Approved by CSA (115V only).
- 300 HP 850 RPM level /straightener Drive
- Back to Back Corrective levelers
- AB Programmable Logic touch screen Controller & Encoder for length measuring
- State of the art control room with climate control system.
- Electronic coil centering guide
- Leveling coils up to 100,000# ranging from 14ga to ½" thick, up to 96" wide and 720" long.
- Stencil line marking for Material traceability / identification.
- 120' long conveyor system
- 68" Max Coil O.D.