Piranha Model PII-88
The Piranha Model PII-88 has dual-operator controls for the punch station and shear/coper stations and an Automatic Urethane Hold Down on the Plate and Angle Shear. Both ends of the machine can be operated independently of each other at the same time. A large, open punch station allows the use of a virtually unlimited range of standard accessories and special tooling, in addition to a 24" plate shear capacity.
- Complete Punching Attachment with stripper
- 5 Punch and Die sets
- Front and rear 2 position joy stick controls (electric)
- Front and rear Remote Electric Foot Switches
- Front limit switch stroke control
- Set of Round Bar Knives [2 way] (customers choice to 1-1/2")
- Set of 20.625" Plate Shear Knives [4 way]
- Set of Blank Knives to extend shear to 24"
- Set of Coper Knives [2 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Set of Angle Shear Knives [8 way top] [4 way bottom]
- Chip Buckets (coper end)
- Extra Oil Filter
- Coupling Wrench
- Intergral Lifting Lug for instant portability
Please call us at 562.435.7571 for more information.
Punch presses are developed for high flexibility and efficient processing of metal stampings. The main areas of application are for small and medium runs. Those machines are typically equipped with a linear die carrier (tool carrier) and quick change tools. Today the method is used where the application of lasers are inefficient or technically impractical.