Rolling & Forming
- 100mm roll shaft diameter
- Maximum pipe capacity 4″ Sch. 40
- Maximum angle capacity 4″ x 4″ x 1/2″
- Bending speeds 20% faster than competitive machines
- Forged roll shafts precision ground and fitted for maximum performance and minimal deflection
- Patented by Ercolina, simultaneous downfeed and roll movement minimizes deformation
- Programmable touchpad controls with digital center roll positioning display
- Universal tooling set included with each machine – 12-5/8″ O.D.
- Memory storage with eight (8) individual programs and unlimited passes
- Threaded roll shafts with micrometric flange adjustment helps eliminate spacer usage
- Inline direct drive roll shaft system
- Three axis hydraulic anti-twist system for angle iron “Leg In” applications
Ercolina MG030 Mega Bender
- Mild steel tube capacity 76 x 3 mm
- 2½” Gas inches (4 mm) capacity
- Square tube capacity 50 x 50 x 5 mm
- Maximum 380 mm
- Bend to CLR as small as 2 x Ø
- Touch screen programming with system diagnostics in multiple languages
- Quick-change tooling system
- Digital display of bend angle
- Material spring back compensation
- Accurate counterbending die positioning
- Foot pedal control for hands-free operation
- Accepts Ercolina’s A40-P two axis positioning table for multiple and sequential bends
- Mandrel upgrade available
- Tonnage - 25 Ton
- Bed and Ram Length - 48"
- Type - Hydraulic
- Stroke - 6"
- Open Height - 12"
- Throat Depth - 6"
- Ram Speed: Approach - 240 IPM
- Ram Speed: Return - 350 IPM
- Bed Height - 35"
- Backgauge - Yes
- Safety Curtains - No
- Horse Power - 5 H.P.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 66" x 60" x 67"
- Weight - 4,200 Lbs.
- Capacity - 250 Tons
- Overall Length of Bed & Ram - 12'
- Distance Between Housings - 124"
- Stroke - 8"
- Throat Depth - 10"
- Open Height - 16"
- Closed Height - 8"
- Fast Approach Speed - 60 IPM
- Slow Bend Speed - 19 IPM
- Fast Return Speed - 140 IPM
- Approximate Cycles Per Minute - 11-15
- Back Gauge Range - 24"
- Bed Height - 34"
- Bed Width - 5.5"
- Main Motor - 20 HP
- Approximate Machine Dimensions - 168"LR x 60"FB x 93"H
- Approximate Machine Weight - 29,000 LBS
Please call us at 562.435.7571 for more information.
In metalworking, rolling is a metal forming process in which metal stock is passed through a pair of rolls. Rolling is classified according to the temperature of the metal rolled. If the temperature of the metal is above its recrystallization temperature, then the process is termed as hot rolling. If the temperature of the metal is below its recrystallization temperature, the process is termed as cold rolling. In terms of usage, hot rolling processes more tonnage than any other manufacturing process, and cold rolling processes the most tonnage out of all cold working processes.
Forming, or metal forming, is the metalworking process of fashioning metal parts and objects through mechanical deformation; the workpiece is reshaped without adding or removing material, and its mass remains unchanged.